The information we collect
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
How can I turn off cookies?
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can edit your browser settings so it notifies you when cookies are sent or refuses them outright. These cookies settings are usually found in your browser’s 'options' or 'preferences' menu; the links below provide information about managing cookies in commonly used web browsers.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OSX)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Opera
The way we use information
We do not share your information with third parties.
We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to help improve our website and to understand how it is being used. For example, we can find out how many individuals visited a certain page on our website but we cannot find out who those individuals were.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.