The Humanitarian Experts Network was established by ACAPS on the 6th of April this year. Each week we have invited HEN members to participate in a COVID-19 perceptions survey – about what they are seeing, thinking, and doing in the contexts they work. We do this because we believe their knowledge and understanding is a valuable source of information that can help tell a richer story about the impact of COVID-19 on lives and livelihoods around the globe. In this 6th report we asked humanitarians and development workers about:
- Where in the COVID-19 outbreak they think their country specific context is in
- Food access and how to improve it
- Livelihoods challenged by COVID-19
- How programmes are affected and
- COVID-19’s impact on gender sensitive programming
Click here to see HEN results for your region or country in a dashboard format.